COI046 - Lighting Control Illuminated
Lighting control has become a standard in new construction and existing retrofit solutions…those who have it love it and wonder how they ever lived without it! Participants will walk away from this course with a basic understanding of lighting control terminology, and the benefits and solutions related to lighting control—presented in simple, easy to understand language. Additionally, attendees will be active participants in discussion surrounding common misconceptions, features, and lighting control design considerations.
- Discuss lighting control terminology
- Discuss and differentiate between various types of lighting control system solutions offered today
- Compare lamp types
- Identify the benefits of lighting control- Answering the question “Why would your clients install lighting control systems in their homes?”
- Clarify common misperceptions related to lighting control systems- that we may hear when educating your clients on the value of lighting control systems
- Explore design considerations- as we are beginning to lay out the plans